We want to dedicate this small space to thank you for choosing us to navigate your genetic code and give you a brief overview of your ADNTRO journey with the most important updates that we have been launching during last year, in all areas of our report. Remember, "Your DNA does not change, but the progress of science is continuous" and with ADNTRO you will always have your updated genetic code.
- Ancestral patterns: a new way to explore your ancestry. ADNTRO exclusive with the collaboration of the University of Texas at Tyler.
- Heterozygosity ratio: know your level of genetic diversity.
- Nutrition Guide in which we analyze different genetic factors that influence your line:obesity predisposition, appetite, lipolysis (triglycerides - new study), and metabolic rate (new study).
- Suggestions based on your genetic results.
- Egg allergy predisposition.
- Updates in studies of vitamins and minerals. Improved communication regarding which part of the metabolism we analyze in each case.
- We've added personalized food suggestions based on your results in the vitamins and minerals section.
- Flexibility: the quality that muscles have to stretch in order to adapt to a new range of movement amplitude, which is important to avoid certain injuries and especially for the practice of certain sports.
- We've added personalized sport suggestions.
- Incorporation of new alleles reported, which improve the results in anterior cruciate ligament.
Health and Pharmacogenetics
- Information about the study (author, date, quality, size of the study), the disease (prevalence, incidence, genes) and the trend that your results are taking as we increase the statistical power to calculate your predispositions.
- New GWAS (Genome Wide Association Studies) studies on the tegumentary, skeletal, muscular, immune, nervous, circulatory, digestive and female reproductive systems.
- Updates on digestive system.
- New drugs.
- New section of drugs that require a genetic screening in the clinical level prior to prescription.
Behavioural Genetics and Labs
- New SNPs associated with responsibility.
- We have incorporated the happiness quartet' so you can see your predisposition to the different hormones.
- Predisposition to COVID:In our most innovative and fun section, labs, we have worked mainly on susceptibility, anosmia and COVID prognosis updates.
- Mosquitoes:a study that assesses variants located in genes involved in the immune response - attraction, size, and sensitivity.
- Sleep: we have included insomnia, snoring, energy, recommended hours of sleep and updated the chronotype study.
- Skin aging:hydration, oxidation and elasticity.
- How your samples are related: new tool that allows you to see your degree of genetic similarity among all your available samples.
ADNTRO Community Experience Enhancements
In addition to constantly expanding and updating scientific content, we want to make sure your ADNTRO experience is the best it can be.
- Scan the code of your sample to activate it.
- Download the application of ADNTRO on your cell phone.
- Pay with PayPal.
- Browse more easily by the application.
- Learn genetics with our educational cards.
- Access to a personalized coupon and unique that you can share with your friends and family. You will find it in your profile.
Lots of news, right? Well this is just the beginning, we have big plans for you throughout 2022. We don't want to reveal everything, but we would like to throw you some concepts we are working on: entropy with your DNA, Conway's game and navigation content improvements and much more that we would like to keep sharing with you!
If you are not a ADNTRO community member yet, here you have a lot of reasons why to be part of our community and we encourage you to join us.